The first personal training certification in the industry to be done in collaboration with 26 of the world's most influential and progressive Health & Fitness educators
This educational course is specifically designed to prepare you for a career as a Fitness Professional by empowering you with the necessary skills to be successful immediately. In this educational course, you will be introduced to the scientifically and practically proven Systems, Sciences and Tools of PTA Global.
Course topics include
- All major Exercise Sciences with industry experts like Paul Chek (Digestion), Tom Purvis (Biomechanics and Skeletal System), Greg Rospkopf (Nervous System), Chuck Wolf (Muscular System), Dr. John Berardi (Nutrition), and many more
- Specific Business Development, Sales, and Marketing strategies to build a clientele quickly and effectively
- In depth Behavior Change, Motivational Interviewing, and Communication
- A Motivation System with ready-made Client Orientation questionnaires built on the principles of Motivational Interviewing to enhance client motivation and build client-centered program design strategies
- A Movement System for creating and manipulating exercises in 3-dimensions inspired by industry expert, Gary Gray and the Gray Institute
- Functional Anatomy using Thomas Myers' Anatomy Trains
- Special Populations with industry experts like Dr. Christian Thompson – professor at U of San Francisco (Older Adult), Brian Grasso – founder of International Youth Conditioning Association – IYCA (Youth), Annette Lang (Pregnancy)
- Metabolic Training using Energy System Development techniques
- A Programming System with the first ever Behavior-based Program Design Tool filled with hundreds of pre-made, client-centered, 12-week periodized programs to match a clients Goal, Style of training, and Level of ability.
- The Practical Side of Being a Personal Trainer real world testimonies from some of the world’s most successful Fitness Professionals
- Online access to all of the educational course content
- Unlimited access to hundreds of pre-made programs based on Goals, Style and Level of training
- Online access to the practice exam
- First attempt at the final exam (Review our Certification Board website: www.PTAGlobalCB.com)
*Due to the nature of the delivered medium, all PTA Global courses are intellectual property. They are non-transferable and non-refundable.
For complete details regarding the PTA Global Certification and renewal process, review the Policies and Procedures Handbook.